quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2008

Waiting to see the light

(Texto adaptado da música Amazing)

I kept the right ones out and let the wrong ones in
Have an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins

When I lost my grip and I hit the floor
Yeah, I thought I could leave, but I can't find the door
I am so sick and tired of livin' a lie

"You have to learn to crawl before you learn to walk"
I just can't listen to all that righteous talk anymore

I am goin' insane tryin to walk through the pain
I am out on the street just tryin' to survive
Scratchin' to stay alive

I am waiting
for the blink of an eye when I finally see the light
I am waiting
for the moment that I know I'll be altright

And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight

__________________________

"So, from all of us at Aerosmith
To all of you, wherever you are
Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel
May be you"
__________________________

Use o mantra invencível da Sakura! "Vai ficar tuuuuudo bem ^.^"
Não resolve muito a princípio, mas rezam as lendas que, depois que você se convence disso, funciona! =P
- comment da minha amiga Arielle


Um comentário:

Afonso disse...

Prefiro o meu mantra...

"Tudo está bem quando acaba bem. Se não está bem..é porque não acabou ainda!"

Tudo bem, menina?!

Beijos.

Eles dizem por mim, eu digo por eles